Bose International Planning and Architecture
Partner, Design Director + CoFounder
Marek Tryzybowicz was born in Warsaw. After studying Architecture at Technical University of Warsaw he moved to United States to study at The University of Texas at Arlington School of Architecture and in 1988 gained a Master’s Degree in Architecture.
After graduation Marek was designing with Hellmuth, Obata and Kasabaum (HOK) Dallas for sixteen years and later, as Vice President and Design Director of HOK Berlin and Warsaw. Marek was designing landmark office-, retail- and multi-functional developments in USA, Asia and Europe.
In 2002 he co-founded Bose International Planning and Architecture, now international architectural group with offices in Warsaw, Dubai, New Delhi, Santa Fe and Shanghai with projects in 23 countries in Europe, North America, Asia and in the Middle East.
Over the past fifteen years Marek has designed architectural concepts of realized, award winning, masterplans, large multifunctional retail, office, residential and entertainment based developments in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Marek’s designed realized commercial projects received several professional awards including:
- ICSC European Shopping Centre Awards
- Central & Eastern Europe Real Estate Quality Awards
- Construction Journal Awards
- Competition of the International Council of Shopping Center (ICSC)
- CEE Retail Real Estate Awards
- CEE Green Building Awards EuropaProperty
- European Property Awards.
Other Awards of Marek Tryzybowicz
- Design Competition, German Railways Executive Headquarters, Berlin, 2000
- Design Competition, Sony Music European Headquarters, Berlin, 2000
- AIA Design Award, Wilan´ow Master Plan, American Inst. of Architects, 2000
- Award of Excellence – American Society of Architectural Perspectives, 1996
- Merit Award – American Society of Landscape Architects, 1994
- Interior Design Award for Exxon Corporation Interim Headquarters (Irving, TX) from the Institute of Business Design, 1991
- Honor Award – American Society of Landscape Architects, 1990
- Diploma d‘Honneur – International Union of Architects, 1986
- Citations – Ken Roberts Memorial Delineation Competitions, 1988, 1990
- Design Competition, Dortmund Rail, Mixed-use development for Sonae, Berlin, London 2001
In 2006 Marek was appointed in design director capacity by Dubai based MAF Shopping Malls LLC (“MAFSM”) until end of 2008 to provide Bose International concept and master planning services on MAF portfolio of retail mix use projects in the U.A.E and in the Middle East Region.
Marek’designed key European projects include: Nimbus in Warsaw, Poland, Eurovea in Bratislava, Slovakia; Palladium in Prague, Czech Republic; Poznan City Center and Integrated Transportation Center in Poznan, Poland; Galeria Korona in Kielce, Poland; Maritimo Shopping Center in Constanta, Romania; Silesia City Center , Silesia City Center extension in Katowice, Poland; Bonarka in Cracow, Poland, Galeria Amber in Kalisz, Poland and revitalizations of Klif Shopping Centers in Warsaw and Gdynia, Poland.
The realized concepts in the Middle East include: Alexandria City Center Extension in Egypt and Deira City Center Refurbishment in Dubai, The United Arab Emirates.
The realized designs in India include: Rohini Commercial Rohini, Orchid Agora, Delhi and Noida Commercial, Noida.
Since the beginning of 2012, Marek is also leading BI concept design services for multifunctional developments in China.
Marek Tryzybowicz is registered architect in Germany and Poland.